LG V40 ThinQ Release Date, Price, Full Specifications, Features! For LG it’s now the flagship V Series that will continue. The name is jumping the number 10 and after LG V30 and LG V35 ThinQ, it’s now for LG V40 ThinQ. It will also compete with Galaxy S9 Active in the United States market.
The LG V40 ThinQ will be taking on the flagship phones like the iPhone Xs, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and the upcoming OnePlus 6T.
LG V40 ThinQ Full Specifications:
- Display: 6.2 inch 1920 x 1080 pixels touchscreen display
- Pixel Density, Protection: 401 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass
- SoC: 2.6 GHz Octa Core Snapdragon processor
- RAM: 6 Gigs of RAM
- Storage: 128 GB internal storage, Expandable up to 256 GB, Micro SD card slot
- Dual SIM: Yes, with Dual Standby
- Main Camera: 16 MP + 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED Flash
- Camera Features: PDAF, geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 12 MP + 12 mega pixel front facing camera
- Front LED Flash: No
- Software: Android 8.1 Oreo, Planned Android Pie update
- Battery: 3300 mAh Li-ion battery
- Quick Charging: Yes
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi tether
- Dimensions, Weight:
- Features: aGPS, FM Radio, 3.5 mm audio jack, USB Type-C v1.0
- Sensors: Face unlock, Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
LG V40 ThinQ Price
The LG V40 ThinQ LM-V405UA price is expected to be around $950.
LG V40 Release Date
The LM-V405UA will be launched in October and will be available for purchase in the United States and the United Kingdom by October last week.