Motorola P40 Release Date, Price, Full Specifications & Features! The Motorola Company want to bring a new smartphone for the Customer in the world mobile market as soon as possible, whose name is “Motorola P40”. 3 new colors the smartphone comes with and they are Mocha Brown, Black and Pink Gold. You can want to buy a high performance Motorola smartphone from any local mobile market. First, check the P40 Release Date, Price, Features and Specifications.
Motorola P40 Display system of this smartphone is 6.2” inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. 16M color display and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6. It has a powerful Deca-core 4×2.8 GHz Processor with 6GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. This new phone’s Operating System is Android 9.0 (Pie) Version.
This new Motorola P40 Smartphone has a massive Li-Polymer 4132mAh Non-removable battery with Dual 48 MP Back Camera and 5 MP Selfie Camera with Flash Light. It has Dual SIM and both SIM are support GSM / 3G / HSPA+ / LTE / 5G Technology.
Motorola P40 Price:
|1. Motorola P40 Price in India||31, 990 INR ~$454.|
|2. Motorola P40 in Pakistan||63,106 PAK.|
|4. Motorola P40 in Euro Country||398 EUR|
Motorola P40 Release Date:
At this moment there is no official confirmation news available about the Motorola Upcoming smartphone Motorola P40. This upcoming Motorola Smartphone Motorola P40 may be release in January 10th or it may late to release for features update or company issue.
Motorola P40 Full Specifications:
- Status: Rumored. Not Available in the Local Mobile Market.
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Display: 6.0″ inches OLED Capacitive TouchScreen
- Colors (Display): 16M
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- Memory: 6GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM
- Camera: Dual 48 MP Rear and 5 MP Selfie Cameras
- Battery: Capacity & Type: 4132 & Non-Removable
- Charge: Quick Charge Technology 4.0+
- SIM Type & Technology: Dual SIM & GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Sensor: Fingerprint, Face ID, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 4.0+)
- Wireless Charging Supported
- USB 3.0
- IP68 certified (up to 2hrs in water 2m deep)
- 5 mm Audio Jack (Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic)
We are really grateful to all guys for giving us your valuable time and visiting our page Motorola P40 Release Date, Features, Specs, Concept, Design, News, Hands on Review, First looks, Live, Image & Price content. If you have any question or information about P40 Premium price, content? Just comment here. We reply as soon as possible. Thanks for staying with us.